Standard impressed marks of Doulton & Watts partnership. c.1820-54
Any reference to 15 High Street predates 1839, the address was renumbered from 15 to 28 in 1838.
There has been no recorded markings for the Vauxhall Walk period 1815-1826.
While John Watts retired in 1853 and the company name changed to Doulton & Co, it is likely that the Doulton Watts stamps were used for sometime following.